Amazon

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Show#6-I Wish I Could Fix You

The next Oral Sox show is available! You can download it by right-clicking and saving target,here.
Or you can listen to the show through or flash player by hitting the play button below.







Things are awfully down for the White Sox, emphasis on awful, but Jeff and Adam are here to help you vent. We'll muscle through the games in This Week In White Sox Baseball, laugh it up with Brian Anderson's movie vacation, listen in as Jeff and his wife's relationship crumbles due to the White Sox, and catch you up on Sox news with Sox Bytes.
Follow Adam's notes during the games (most times) on twitterwww.twitter.com/whitesoxoralsox
Become our friend on facebook!www.facebook.com search for Oral Sox Podcast
Or have a chance to hear yourself on Oral Sox thru Google Talk!
http://www.google.com/talk/It's free and you just need a microphone and to download Google Talk! Once you have Google Talk downloaded, add oralsoxpodcast@gmail.com as a contact and go from there.

4 comments:

The Random Ramblings of a Young Man said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Random Ramblings of a Young Man said...

find myself apologizing to my girlfriend time...after time...after time for the mood this..."team" puts me in. Your bit got my emotions down pat...minus the whole, you know, shooting.


Also, it was great hearing the "Hey, Hey, Hey."

Adam and Jeff said...

Thanks for the kinds words and thanks for listening! A bit sad that you and I both are having feelings of nostalgia (dare I say yearning) for Dwayne Wise. Such are the Sox.
I'll check out your blogs and in the meantime, keep listening.
Go Sux...Sox.

Dan B, said...

Adam, if GM goes under will your chances of dating a member of the Chevy Pride Crew go up or down?