Amazon

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Show#4-All or Nothing at All

The next Oral Sox show is up and ready for listening! You can download it by right-clicking and saving target,here.
Or you can listen to the show through or flash player by hitting the play button below.







A schizophrenic week for the White Sox and Adam and Jeff are heavily medicated to go over This Week In White Sox Baseball. We quietly listen as Ozzie whispers, share some funny from South Side Sox, and mercifully end it with Sox Bytes.
Follow Adam's notes during the games (most times) on twitter
www.twitter.com/whitesoxoralsox
Become our friend on facebook!
www.facebook.com search for Oral Sox Podcast
Or have a chance to hear yourself on Oral Sox through Google Talk!
http://www.google.com/talk/
It's free and you just need a microphone and to download Google Talk! Once you have Google Talk downloaded, add oralsoxpodcast@gmail.com as a contact and go from there.

2 comments:

Guy said...

I friggin loved the Bat Whisperer! I laughed so hard I jizzed in my pants! I just started listening to you guys last week and now I'm hooked. GO SOX!
By the way I would like to submit my vote for the oralsox nation to be the Sox Cox. Kind of a play on the oral sox thing. You know You guys are the oral and we are the cox which are stimulated by the oral you give us... I thought it was clever.
Sorry I really don't like the Oral-yos thing. It's just to close to Orioles.

Diogo said...

The best and only white sox podcast!

keep up the good work!

Diogo D