Amazon

Monday, October 8, 2012

Show #28-Oral Sox Finale Extravaganza

The final show of the season and we have a calvacade of callers joining us to breakdown the season. We also announce the contest winners and reveal even more podcast news!

You can download the show by right-clicking and saving target,here.

Or you can listen to the show through our flash player by hitting the play button below.



Many thanks to everyone who joined us on the show and for all the great content they provide throughout the year.

Ed from Edison Park

Mark (SSS_UGod)of South Side Sox

JJ Stankevitz (JJStankevitz) of CSN Chicago

Matt Adam (2013WhiteSox)of Southside Showdown

Jim Margulus (SouthSideSox) of South Side Sox

James Fegan (JRFegan) of White Sox Observer

Carl Skanberg (CarlSkanberg) of Carlskanberg.com

2 comments:

carl said...

Sorry I couldn't join at the last minute. My wife and kids were in various stages of sleep and sickness all over my house. I had no podcasting refuge.

Way to win, TCBullfrog.

Thanks for the entertainment Adam and Jeff.

shane said...

I may be a bit late, but I checked out at the end of the Sox season, and I've got a 6 week old at home now, and I had to break up my listening to this end-of-season podcast since it was just so long...anyway, I wanted to give my name suggestion. Your criteria: not a sex pun, and intended to appeal to a broader audience. I've got the perfect name: Cunnilingus. It's not a pun at all, and has lots of broad appeal, especially among the women-folk. Admit it, it may not be 100% relevant, but it's kinda the perfect name.